Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My new named SS CAPE.

Article about: As far as the eagle its a shame,but I am in the act of replacing it soon,the eagle is \\$3800 alone!!as far as the lengtht being shortened,it in my opinion was done period,it has German period

Default Re: My new named SS CAPE.

As far as the eagle its a shame,but I am in the act of replacing it soon,the eagle is $3800 alone!!as far as the lengtht being shortened,it in my opinion was done period,it has German period thread and Officers could choose there length.BUT if it werent for the eagle and length I am happy!!I wouldnt have been able to purchase it,as it would have cost WAY more.One went for 28K a few years back.I paid sufficiently less and am very proud to own it as it is!Who wouldnt!Maybe 4 or 5 left in existence Id guess.I know of 3 in collections other than my own.Thanks for all the great replies!

Quote:If I just bought this, the next morning I'd jump out of my bed and run to see if I REALLY got it and it was'n't just a wet dream! LOL! Seriously, though, I pulled that maneuver the morning after my friend gave me his vet Grandfathers Panzer beret he brought back! I lteraly flew out bed to see if It was truly mine. Nice piece man, I'm stoked for you!
    ~Dean

SO VERY VERY TRUE AND I DID TEH NEXT MORNING!!!!
    Nick{WWSS}

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new named SS CAPE.
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3