Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Article about: Hi,just wanted to post my new SS cross strap that i was asking about(the seller just had bad pics)GOT IT TODAY...AND WOW!!! the catches that i thought were aluminium are nickel plated steel

?

There is a large thread on the SS uniform forum about SS cross straps. You might want to add this thread onto that one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!

Guys moved this to the SS thread, guys on here will know more about cross straps than the buckle guys.

Thanks

Ben
    Ben

Sorry but its a copy fake stamps , lebus12's one is what you want to see in a real one

?

Quote by hawkins View Post
    Sorry but its a copy fake stamps , lebus12's one is what you want to see in a real one
    I concur...

Quote by Arran View Post
    I concur...
    me, too..... we exercised this whole issue awhile back, did we not, with many posts of merit?

- - Updated - -

Quote by lebus12 View Post

the marking
    This is an authentic piece.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Like I have said not my area of collecting but this makes sense they stopped putting tabs on buckles in 42 to save leather reading the other thread where the strap was identified as fake if officers were identified and shot in battle they would have stopped issuing them. Even to be used in the rear why continue to make and issue if not needed? Again Andrea not my area, never collected them but I know FB has for many years so I would listen to these guys
    Thanks, dear colleague.

Here you go i blanked out two numbers just for my own reasons dont need them poping up down the track .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!   My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!  

My new SS 1942 stamped crosstrap i just recieved!!!!very happy!!!!  

Is the belt marked SS?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Is the belt marked SS?
    yes why ?

Quote by hawkins View Post
    Here you go i blanked out two numbers just for my own reasons dont need them poping up down the track .
    Very nice piece, indeed. If it ever needs a new home, please let me know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast