Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My SS Armband. Is It Real Or Fake?

Article about: Thanks to all those who responded. This was the first WWII relic I ever purchased (it's going to my father, a WWII vet, for his birthday). I stumbled across it on the internet. A nice family

Default Re: My SS Armband. Is It Real Or Fake?

Thanks to all those who responded. This was the first WWII relic I ever purchased (it's going to my father, a WWII vet, for his birthday). I stumbled across it on the internet. A nice family of a deceased vet, who fought against the Germans at the end of the war, sold it to me for $375 with free shipping. I thought that was a decent price considering some dealers are asking double the price, or more. I did a lot of research on this forum as to what to look for and what to avoid, before I purchased this armband, so that was a big help. Thanks again to all who responded, confirming that it is an authentic SS armband.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS Armband. Is It Real Or Fake?
    P
    Many

?

That's a great deal! my first TR item was also an ss armband I got for $125.A good deal, as you said, dealers sell them for $600+. I'm sure your father will love it.here's a pic of mine for reference
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS Armband. Is It Real Or Fake?   My SS Armband. Is It Real Or Fake?  

It's always great to see that people are actually doing Research before they spend their hard earned money and buying something they Know is Real! That's what this forum is all about! Congrads on a nice piece-I'm sure your father will appreciate your effort and thoughts! William

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2