Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My SS Insignia Collection update!

Article about: Its been about 3 months Collecting SS Insignia, and I have learned so much from here on the forum! Id just like to thank everyone here on the forum who posts all the helpful informative info

Absolutely! I have taken the search for these items very serious.
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    A nice collection for only 3 months. I trust you are thoroughly researching each piece for authenticity prior to purchase? In these days of internet dealers and the rush for a 'quick fix', the temptation to go on a shopping spree with credit card in hand is great indeed.

I would be most interested in a thread dedicated to your piped runic collar tab unless there is already such a thread?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS Insignia Collection update!
    P
    Many

A nice collection for only 3 months. I trust you are thoroughly researching each piece for authenticity prior to purchase? In these days of internet dealers and the rush for a 'quick fix', the temptation to go on a shopping spree with credit card in hand is great indeed.

I would be most interested in a thread dedicated to your piped runic collar tab unless there is already such a thread?
    Yeah thats some good advice, you should let the experts on here have a good look at them to make sure their all original, if you haven't done already

Most of them items i have gotten are from the same dealer who i have the luxury of living in the same town as. i have only gotten a few pieces that i have gotten from other dealers, and i even get opinion on them seeing how even dealers sometimes make mistakes too. I myself am continuing to research, and study the subject of SS Cloth insignia to better my knowledge. I do thank you guys for looking out!

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Yeah thats some good advice, you should let the experts on here have a good look at them to make sure their all original, if you haven't done already

Very nice collection.

You must have a lot of disposable income to amass such items in 3 months ! ;-p

Haha well I just save money up till I find something I am interested in, and we'll here you go! I also happen to be getting my items at very good prices.
    Quote by Mickthemonk View Post
    You must have a lot of disposable income to amass such items in 3 months ! ;-p

Quote by Versatile170 View Post
    I also happen to be getting my items at very good prices.
    From a dealer?

Yes
    From a dealer?

Not wishing to be vulgar getting into details - and strictly out of interest - but can I ask how much you paid for your metal Totenkopf?

$875
    Quote by Mickthemonk View Post
    Not wishing to be vulgar getting into details - and strictly out of interest - but can I ask how much you paid for your metal Totenkopf?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast