Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Mystery SS(?) Collar Tabs

Article about: Do you have any of his personal items? Uniforms, papers, medals, signatures, etc?

?

Default Re: Mystery SS(?) Collar Tabs

Interesting piece of information. Maybe someone else in your eastern/Ukrainian family has a copy of the photo- before it was ruined!

Forgot to add- maybe there is someone here on the forum who could do a little "photoshoping" with you photo- and add the missing pieces on the cap and collartabs?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mystery SS(?) Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Quote by TrondK View Post
    ...several hundred thousands together with their infant childrens (sic) and familys (sic), all executed by the hands of englishmen (sic)
    Could you perhaps expand ?

Regards,

David

Is it possible that the photo had any SS insignia censored out?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Is it possible that the photo had any SS insignia censored out?
    My Omi's brother said he scratched out the insignia that was on the cap... at least a adler/swaz, and probably also a skull.

Dear TrondK

Now that you are again "on line", I would greatly appreciate your comments and supporting evidence with regard to your quite startling (to myself at least) statement that "...several hundred thousands together with their infant childrens and familys, all executed by the hands of englishmen...".

I look forward to your advice,

Regards,

David North (English and 4th generation British military family)

?

Ah im sorry mr David North. But instead of writing me here there is an option on the forum called PM. If you had used that instead of writing to me in a thread i maybe dont look into, then i would be happy. I do not know why you dont take 10seconds to send me an PM?!

Anyway here is a little link to what makes me full of emotions. I do not have any other link avaliable as i know of at the moment.

Cossacks in Lienz

Hm i have wrote wrong in my first "thread" I meant tens of thousands. Sorry but english is not my mothertounge. Maybe this is making you angry. If so sorry for that litle error.
    Last edited by TrondK; 05-26-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: additional info

As a former Moderator and with a constant eye to the well being of this superb forum, I will not encourage or promote an unsavoury and unprofessional exchange between members. This is the signature of other forums, however not us. What you declared was "open forum" and in my opinion quite disgraceful and quite unjustified. There was no reason whatsoever why I should PM you. Again, you made an "open forum" accusation which I felt as coming from a British (English) military family was worthy of question.

Regards,

David

Quote by TrondK View Post
    If he was in yugoslavia it could be he was involved in anti partisan activity. Then this story can have a sad ending if he followed the stream of soldiers over the elbe in 45 together with the other Eastern volunteers, SS and Cossacks. All those soldiers were given back to the russians- and they were all tortured and executed there.

Several hundred thousands together with their infant childrens and familys, all executed by the hands of englishmen and the russians. I wonder why we dont learn about this in school?

AHA- yes ofcource the "evil" germans didnt do it, so who cares???
    Statements such as this have nothing to do with the subject of this thread. There are other Forum that allow for discussion of supposed historical atrocities. They are not welcome on this site. We discuss historical items, not politics. Please refrain from posting similar things in the future.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4