Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Authenticating SS Armband with ID and RZM Tag

Article about: Hello good people of War Relics. Would someone more knowledgeable that me please help me out here? I'm wanting to purchase this armband if its authentic. The photos aren't great but I though

Default Need Help Authenticating SS Armband with ID and RZM Tag

Hello good people of War Relics. Would someone more knowledgeable that me please help me out here? I'm wanting to purchase this armband if its authentic. The photos aren't great but I thought maybe some of you will see red flags immediately if there's an issue.

This appears to be an Nsdap armband with printed swas on the white circle that is sewn on the basic cloth armband. There is an SS RZM paper tag inside plus the name of what I presume is the soldier. What do you think? Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help Authenticating SS Armband with ID and RZM Tag
    P
    Many

these picture's are terrible.

A cotton armband should have a "B", not "A" RZM code. There are known wool examples of standard NSDAP armbands with both cloth and the later paper SS tag. In my opinion, the tag was added to a standard cotton armband in order to sell it for a premium.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you. I'm going to pass. I have plenty of these armbands. I was just interested in the SS identifier on the tag since it seemed unique.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    A cotton armband should have a "B", not "A" RZM code. There are known wool examples of standard NSDAP armbands with both cloth and the later paper SS tag. In my opinion, the tag was added to a standard cotton armband in order to sell it for a premium.
    Our site has more real SS regalia than found elsewhere. Do inspect it some of it for orientation. Fake SS regalia is a certainty akin to death and taxes.