MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need help buying SS ring!

Article about: Hi Guys, I am interested in a buying a replica SS ring. However if I buy a replica, I would like it to be from a authentic ring. I have found this site Waffenbauch USA - German War Rings tha

LVroeg
    ?

Default Need help buying SS ring!

Hi Guys,

I am interested in a buying a replica SS ring. However
    if I buy a replica, I would like it to be from a authentic ring. I have found this site Waffenbauch USA - German War Rings that sells SS rings and claims they are from authentic rings!

Has anyone had dealings with them, and if so, were they good or bad? Or do you guys suggest buying them elsewhere, and if so, please let me know what other sites sell them.

It's greatly appreciated! If I'm to drop 200$, then I would like it to be quality!

Leo

2. # ADS

ian
    ?

Default Re: Need help buying SS ring!

theres a guy from latvia on ebay who sells very good copies of rings at a fair price , i have one of his honer rings and im very pleased with it ,cheers ian
    just type in german ring on colectavbles and many will pop up good copies and good prices , but dont expect an original ,but having said that some are very good copies
    BUT know what you want becouse there are many fantasy rings out there

LVroeg
    ?

Thx....

However I am looking for a SS Viking ring, and unfortunately they don't sell rings with the swastika on Ebay!

Try Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns at GunBroker.com, the lad from Latvia was selling repro ss Viking rings there. I don't know if they are designed from an authentic ring or not but you could look it up.

Jay

If you are thinking of the design with the Vikings head with horned helmet, forget it, as this is a post war fantasty design created in England in the 1970's.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    If you are thinking of the design with the Vikings head with horned helmet, forget it, as this is a post war fantasty design created in England in the 1970's.

Cheers, Ade.

Agreed. A total fantasy design. The vikings never wore helmets with horns on them. This is a more contemporary image that is incorrect.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hello! I'm new here and i need some help to buy a repro-ring. Can you help me with a website that is OK ?
    I dont want to be scammed and dont get it.

I have looked on germanring.lv, is there anybody who bought from that site?