Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help With This Ss arm eagle

Article about: does any one have any info on This type of ss eagle? Maker? Ect authenticity? I have seen it a couple of times and I wonder if it is one of the first types if original? Perhaps some of you h

Default Need help With This Ss arm eagle

does any one have any info on This type of ss eagle? Maker? Ect authenticity?

I have seen it a couple of times and I wonder if it is one of the first types if original?

Perhaps some of you have wartime photos of the eagle.

Regards Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help With This Ss arm eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help With This Ss arm eagle
    P
    Many

Try a search on the seller, a well seller of fake items, stay away from him. also the eagle is a fake from the one crappy pic but even if not still stay away from him.

I notice you are just asking about this type and hopefully not intending to buy it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Snyder is the devil in disguise. As Jerry says stay well away.

No I was not intending buying it! Is this a fake made from a original period one! Does this type of eagle exist as original? And if so any pictures would be welcomed. Thank you for the warning

Regards Thomas

Hi Thomas, as stated, this eagle is fake and dates from the 1970's.

It is not based on any particular historical design.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade!

the dreaded word Snyder.

Has anyone ever seen an authentic item being offered at Snyder's Treasures? I believe I have yet to see one, although I only ever look at SS items... I think it's amazing that he stays in business, though, given how well-known his fraudulent behavior is... I generally steer clear of his site, as I would never buy anything from him.

?

Quote by daveward View Post
    Has anyone ever seen an authentic item being offered at Snyder's Treasures? I believe I have yet to see one, although I only ever look at SS items... I think it's amazing that he stays in business, though, given how well-known his fraudulent behavior is... I generally steer clear of his site, as I would never buy anything from him.
    Besides that His site is awfully slowwwwwwwwwwww.. I would encourage re-enactors to buy from him if his prices weren't top dollar.. IMO... LOL... G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Please don't encourage anyone to buy from him. There is lots of places to buy fakes sold as fake.
    Last edited by kirby; 07-16-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast