Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need Help! SS collar tab opinion appreciated

Article about: I am learning as much as I can but would really appreciate some help in giving this single item a Thumbs Up! or Thumbs Down! The dealer says it does not glow under UV. The silver threads loo

Quote by CBH View Post
    I hope the forum blocks IP address so this snake won't shed his skin (change his name) and try to slither back . .
    Taken care of.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! SS collar tab opinion appreciated
    P
    Many

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I hope the forum blocks IP address so this snake won't shed his skin (change his name) and try to slither back .

It makes me sick to hear stories like this , little bastards with big mouths .

Please keep up the great work Mods , of making this a friendly and polite corner of the web .
    It's the anonimity of the internet. If you meet them in real life they'll act differently.

?

Don't take it personally Bob. Cowards like that can only hide behind anonymity and could never say that in person. Probably just a punk kid.
    I know that I am not the only one that appreciates the fact that you and the many other long time collectors on this site share your vast knowledge with the rest of the collecting community. Thank you.

Hummel

?

Quote by Gimmie View Post
    It's the anonimity of the internet. If you meet them in real life they'll act differently.
    If this forum and its subject that centers on WWII has anything to teach its readers, it is to never underestimate the ignorance, selfishness, and viciousness that the human animal is capable of.

Quote by Hummel View Post
    Don't take it personally Bob. Cowards like that can only hide behind anonymity and could never say that in person. Probably just a punk kid.
    I know that I am not the only one that appreciates the fact that you and the many other long time collectors on this site share your vast knowledge with the rest of the collecting community. Thank you.

Hummel
    My thought exactly. I would not expect such a response from a mature adult. I actually laughed when I initially read the PM. If the pictures were still there, you would see what an uneducated fool he was.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

CBH
    ?

Bob I believe I have the same set of fake tabs , I'll try and get them posted .

As always, sincere thanks to the mods and members here who, despite morons like the OP still put their best foot forward to assist new folks (such as myself).

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    coogan-

This was the response I got from him regarding my PM

**** YOU OLD MAN!!! EAT SHIT

Needless to say, this is why he got banned. Morons who can respond only in this form of language are not welcome here
    What is wrong with people today?
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    What is wrong with people today?
    Entitlement Generation
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3