Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need to know what camo the Waafen-SS used in Normandy. Very specific!

Article about: Here is a photo of the type of italian captured camo im looking for. Im looking for repro's, as the real deal is out of my price range. Any help and or suggestions are well appreciated.

?

Default Need to know what camo the Waafen-SS used in Normandy. Very specific!

Here is a photo of the type of italian captured camo im looking for. Im looking for repro's, as the real deal is out of my price range.Need to know what camo the Waafen-SS used in Normandy. Very specific!Need to know what camo the Waafen-SS used in Normandy. Very specific! Any help and or suggestions are well appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need to know what camo the Waafen-SS used in Normandy. Very specific!
    P
    Many

?

I think it was a full suit, just one piece but I don't know what the camo was called.

Here you go - kamouflage.net
    You can find post war camo on ebay - very similar if you age it.

Here is my original italian camo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need to know what camo the Waafen-SS used in Normandy. Very specific!  

Would they have used different types .on the WAF there is a thread with a dot camo tunic which was found in normandy.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Period photo's show a wide variety of SS cammo in Normandy all SS patterns 44 Dot uniforms and the Italian Pattern you show in the photo some of the reanctment dealers sell Italian cammo in different forms from headgear (M-43) to suits. I always enjoy that photo I think I have a book that states it was taken in Normandy. timothy

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    Here you go - kamouflage.net
    You can find post war camo on ebay - very similar if you age it.
    Buying post war italian camo is very bad idea.

If you are interested in high class replica i recommend you to buy this one :

WWII GERMAN M29 ITALIAN CAMOUFLAGE COVERALLS

Great print and material. Its best of the best on the market.

I agree there are good remakes of the Italian WW2 patterns post war is off some in the colors I think not to get off topic but I think the SS HJ trooper you show in the OP has been identified and either on this forum or another one he was in a collectors home or meuseum type setting standing next to a set up like shown and told who he was and all. For the like of me I can't remember where I saw it if I do find it I will try to link it as it was a neat story about a SS grenider I have long wondered about in the years. timothy