Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??

Article about: Hi folks , can someone tell me if this is right or a copy ?? many thanks Steve

Default Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??

Hi folks , can someone tell me if this is right or a copy ??
    many thanks
    SteveNeed some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??
    P
    Many

?

hello

here is my original there is a big difference with the black background
    I never seen a patch as yours

@+, hughes

Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??
    Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??

The original one shown is original. The black material does have a backing to it. The material is very soft and velvety in texture. Once you have felt one of these in hand, you will instantly recognise any other original even with your eyes closed.

Here is one I have owned for 35 years. Uniform removed. It came out of a Veterans photo album.

Points to note, the backing and how the red embroidery shows through the back. Also note how the material frays.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??   Need some advice , is this Croatia Volunteer Shield real or fake ??  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for the informations ;-)
    @+, hughes