Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...

Article about: This is not in my area of collecting but these would have been used by the DAF, Railway, NSKK etc. Aswell as the SS. Cheers, Pat

?

Default Re: Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...

This is not in my area of collecting but these would have been used by the DAF, Railway, NSKK etc. Aswell as the SS.

Cheers,
    Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...
    P
    Many

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    This is not in my area of collecting but these would have been used by the DAF, Railway, NSKK etc. Aswell as the SS.

Cheers,
    Pat
    HJ, NSKK, and others....Not DAF, as their uniform was blue.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    HJ, NSKK, and others....Not DAF, as their uniform was blue.
    I read a dealers website where there was some black breeches selling and he said they could be used by DAF amoung others. I looked at the collectors guild at their DAF uniforms and they are indeed Blue and not Black.

NSKK wearing the Black Breeches.
    (Please excuse the watermarks)
    Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...

The best,
    Pat

Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Not to waste time, but if you look here you will find species of textiles that is neither black, nor blue.

Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Not to put too fine a point on it, either, but I would not bet the farm on the historical accuracy of many dealer's websites. Some are excellent, but most are a pile of errors and mistakes. Certain dealers and certain collectors cannot read an English sentence, let alone write one.

?

Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Not to waste time, but if you look here you will find species of textiles that is neither black, nor blue.
    Thats an interesting Book Friedrich, The dealer has yet to bring it down so I get to see the contents to an extent. He has anouther similar one but I was too slow for it.

Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Need some opinions on these SS Breeches (?)...Not to put too fine a point on it, either, but I would not bet the farm on the historical accuracy of many dealer's websites. Some are excellent, but most are a pile of errors and mistakes. Certain dealers and certain collectors cannot read an English sentence, let alone write one.
    Klaus is a good dealer, though I dont think he knew much about Breeches.

Regards, Pat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2