Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need a very quick good answer on these SS shoulder bards <3

Article about: by BOB COLEMAN Have you ever met a guy selling fakes who does not guarantee things being 100% genuine? Even Snyder gives his personal COA!! Once they have your money, try and get a refund. T

Default Re: Need a very quick good answer on these SS shoulder bards <3

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    so using this test we can pinpoint these boards as having been made between 3067-3055 BC and 6933-6945 AD!
    I quoted a large margin of error and in some periods it might be as little as 500 years but if you took multiple samples for C14 dating and then used wiggle matching and Bayesian statistics you could probably narrow it done to less than 100 years.

Still not much use in this instance, but hey, its gotta to be better than flower dusting.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need a very quick good answer on these SS shoulder bards &lt;3
    P
    Many

would keep me from having to lose sleep tonight worrying about the fact that testing can't rule out an origin in the fyoocha!

I lold at this XD, flower dusting (sprinkling some light powder) to check for glue present on the synthetic fibre. That weird ass crusty crap you can see in the pictures is a type of glue used on cloth just for some reason there is shit loads of it and it wreeeeks! So when they made these replicas off the production line they used spunk instead lulz

I would'nt have thought he'd get that excited over hoodwInking (that's an 'I' guys) you into buying these boards, but maybe he was getting off imagining about the look on your sweet smiling, ruddy cheeked face when you opened the parcel and lightly carressed your hot little hands over the luxurious velour finish......

Ahem!......Is that the time...?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

That sounds lovely, but this is actually how my day went: boards + window = respectful home for these oh and I traded em for a pint lulz

Oh my not good it does look like flour dusting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3