Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Netherlands volenteer SS pins.

Article about: these are two pieces in my collection I am curious about. The only info I have is that they are from a Dutch SS volunteer unit. I think the metal pin is real however I am not sure about the

Default Netherlands volenteer SS pins.

these are two pieces in my collection I am curious about. The only info I have is that they are from a Dutch SS volunteer unit. I think the metal pin is real however I am not sure about the leather pin. The leather badge is missing its pin, you can still see the glue. Anyone have some more history on these or can verify them as authentic or not? thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Netherlands volenteer SS pins.
    P
    Many

'WHW' = WinterHilfsWerke donation badge.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Netherlands volenteer SS pins.leather badge= Winterhilfswerk token for contribution, winter 1935-6.

- - Updated - -

fund paid either for the needy or for the Kreisleiter's Kompressor Mercedes.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-21-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Good one FB.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Interesting to find out the leather one is a donation badge. What was the Mercedes project?

Cool, how about the metal pin? I keep seeing Netherlands ss volunteers being referenced with the "wolfsangel" symbol.

it is not a Netherlands "wolfsangel" symbol, who has points to end
    the metal pin His a german!

Regards, Jan Holland

?

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to revive it shortly in hopes that someone else reads it. I'm tired of seeing these misrepresented on dealer websites. These are listed all the time as Dutch "Wolfsangel" because it is more appealing than some "Hausfrau" or children's organization.

This is Listed properly as Kindergruppe der NS.-Frauenschaft pin in Husken's Katalog der abzeichen.

I got duped by this years ago. I have one of those neat leather tabs also that if you turn them vertically, they sort of look like Dutch insignia. the problem is that if you look on the back it clearly says WHW. I also got duped with a little stickpin that also resembles the wolfsangle except that once again it is horizontal and not vertical the way it should be. I just saw one sell on the Griffin website as a Dutch pin for $50. If it was a real Dutch insignia you'd be paying at least 4 times that amount. People do your homework and save your money for good stuff. Trust me I have bought my share of fake stories.

My former Wolfangle now turned Hausfrau stickpin top left corner

?

Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Find the pretender hiding in plain site amongst all this beautiful Dutch insignia on these websites.

The Collector's Guild

Dutch Nazi NSB Pin - Military Antiques, Collectibles World War I, World War II, America, Germany and Japan - Griffin Militaria

Compare the images to this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast