Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new armband pics

Article about: a nice armband.

?

Default new armband pics

as you can see, laddies--I take it laddie means good guy --these pics come with a SIGNED pic indicating everything is TRUTHFUL so help me god---no malice intended, just fun [caps for emphasis only]...so, on another forum, some1 said they just had extra SS labels and used these..I read where these could've been used for other countries' paramilitary/etc...thanks for any and ALL replies meine freunden--o, the original thread asked about the serial #....any thoughts on the full armband and why SS is on it?? is it real or fake??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new armband pics   new armband pics  

new armband pics   new armband pics  

new armband pics   new armband pics  

new armband pics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new armband pics
    P
    Many

Default Re: new armband pics

The RZM label and cloth tag on earlier versions was a tax document and would not have been used due to having extra labels. Whoever made that comment has demonstrated that he has no basic knowledge and should keep his mouth shut. These were intended to be used by the SS and would not have any connection to foreign paramilitary units. These comments indicate that there is a lot of bad information being put out by know nothings. As these are found with both cloth and paper tags, it indicates that these were used for a specific purpose by the SS. This may be one of those items that may always be a subject of conjecture.

It is also a genuine piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I have just been researching these recently as I am in the process of buying one of my own. It looks good to me also. I am wondering why it lacks the black stripes though? I imagine that isn't a red flag, I'm just curious.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I have just been researching these recently as I am in the process of buying one of my own. It looks good to me also. I am wondering why it lacks the black stripes though? I imagine that isn't a red flag, I'm just curious.
    No one knows what the purpose of these are. They were incorrectly identified as overcoat armbands in a reference book years ago. As I mentioned on the previous thread regarding these armbands, I think they were issued by the SS to auxillaries who worked at SS functions. That is my guess but there is no documented answer to the true purpose of these.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the info Bob, sounds like one of those things that may never be nailed down definitively.

Nice minty armband and great pics.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Whatever its originally intended purpose was it looks like it's in very good condition, except for a few mothnips (seemingly) here and there!

?

thanks all--yes, all the stuff I have from my uncle is in great condtion...I was thinking a little too good

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    No one knows what the purpose of these are. They were incorrectly identified as overcoat armbands in a reference book years ago. As I mentioned on the previous thread regarding these armbands, I think they were issued by the SS to auxillaries who worked at SS functions. That is my guess but there is no documented answer to the true purpose of these.
    maybe I did see something like ''auxillaries'' and not paramilitary/other countries...sorry for any weird stuff..I read so much..I should double check..it was obviously something other than strictly SS..ty

I like it , nice 3 part construction

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast