Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New Collector

Article about: Hello, This is my first post. I received these items after my father passed and have been wondering about them for some time. Im sure that my father was just a collector as he was a Korean w

?

Default Re: New Collector

Shame that you were ripped on another site, but you wont find that here, unfortunately ,as already stated they are all fake but that can be of use to you, use these as reference items regarding how the fakes are made, it will help you to become more cautious in buying these items in the future if you intend to collect armbands, there are numerous posts on here showing excellent examples collected by some of the most experienced exponents of this "hobby" of ours, use that reference material in your future purchases

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Collector
    P
    Many

There are also sufficient sites to buy authentic SS arm bands, but they are not a bargain by any means.

New CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorNew CollectorYou should consider the sound reference books to familiarize yourself with the character of SS insignia, including arm bands, in their number.
    The websites are often a jumble of semi reliable, or useless information.
    This site has a lot of real material, but it is disorganized. To a fault.
    Good luck and invest in books before you buy any regalia. The act will pay off handsomely over time.

A common NSDAP armband - Wool, and a bit moth-eaten - not the best photo either,
    but a typical example. There are many others within the Forum.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Collector  
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2