Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market

Article about: I recently received evidence of a new SS officer fake hitting the market. This time this fake is certainly not intended to be sold cheap but instead should target advanced collectors looking

Default NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market

I recently received evidence of a new SS officer fake hitting the market.
    This time this fake is certainly not intended to be sold cheap but instead should target advanced collectors looking for rare SS buckles. Of course usually such collectors do not hesitate to spend high $$ to get what they do not have in their collection. The return should be extremely lucrative for fakers.

Fakers reproduced (or should I say tried to) duplicate the very rare SS officer buckle made by C.T.Dicke in 1939. It is one of the rarest SS officer buckle been produced. Where fakers found an example to duplicate, I certainly do not know, but they did get one since the reproduction is amazing if one does not have an original to compare to. Myself I know only 3 original and fortunately have high resolution pics of those 3 to compare - which maybe is not the case for all of you.

But this time I am not going to help fakers to improve what is wrong. So I will post only photos of this new fake (Thanks to a Russian collector for his kind contribution) but not photos of the original. If you want to see an original, search the forum since there is one ground dug. Compare photos, study whatever you want but PLEASE do not write publicly which are the differences you can see !! Doing so is just helping fakers and is going against what I try to prevent.

Thank You
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market   NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market  

NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market   NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEW (Fake) RARE SS officer buckle to hit market
    P
    Many

Thank you for this alert.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the warning from one of our most acute observers of this conflicted material.

?

Thank you friend.

Merci.