Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to the site, and love what i see so far.

Article about: New to the site, and love what i see so far, And i already made a donation to help keep the site going. Now here is my question, where can i purchase a real nice reproduction 1932 type ALLGE

Default New to the site, and love what i see so far.

New to the site, and love what i see so far, And i already made a donation to help keep the site going.

Now here is my question, where can i purchase a real nice reproduction 1932 type ALLGEMEINE SS Tunic, with numbered
    collar tabs, and a numbered cuff title also, I would want an NCO/
    Corporal ranking ( if possible ).

Just thought i would clarify a couple of things, I have an original 1934 dated Allgemeine SS tunic, and I'm doing a display for my den, and i want a couple of real nicely done repros to do as a back ground, and so that i teach my son, the difference in reproductions, and the authentic items, as hes wanting to get in the collecting field also

Please let me know

thank you
    Brian

latebrafactum@aol.com
    Last edited by blackheart0866; 03-04-2010 at 06:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to the site, and love what i see so far.
    P
    Many

Default Re: New to the site, and love what i see so far.

Hi Brian, welcome and thank you very much for your kind donationtion. It is much appreciated.

Try here:

World War II, German uniform, German Uniform, Allgemeine, German Uniforms, Italian Uniforms, allgemeine-ss uniforms, waffen-ss uniform, ss, german uniforms, nazi, ww2 uniforms">

I have not dealt with them, so the link is for info only.

Cheers, Ade.

They seem to be pretty close, right down the proper slash lower pockets , the sleeve lining.

The only problem i see is they have what it looks like is a slip on type slot for a shoulder board.

Every single Allgemeine SS tunic has all ways had the single shoulder board sewn in.

The back cut seems to be really good.

Thanks for the link..

No problem on the donation, i feel if i am to visit a site that i like, does'nt hurt to donate a little to help keep it going.

Brian

?

These guys seem to offer the best uniforms available (if you don't mind their prices and waiting for over 9000 years).

Yeah, ive checked them out, they seem to make great stuff, i sent them emails already, I was hoping to find someone in here that had something for sale.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Brian

Please show us your authentic tunic, as I have shown mine, in turn.

The personages here are well behaved and not inclined to brick bats and cat calls, unlike the other more traveled sites.

Happy foetid woolens. Darryl Pajot sold these tunics to me minus all the nice accessoires, this is, minus helmet, Schwalbenester, 3 point cross strap, drum and hardware of same.

Happy old clothes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to the site, and love what i see so far.   New to the site, and love what i see so far.  

New to the site, and love what i see so far.  

Let me find the pics on the puter, and ill post them. I might have to take more, and the wife has the camera at work.

That's a beautiful set up, I've all ways like the parade items, especially the musical part, shows a different part of the SS.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Let me find the pics on the puter, and ill post them. I might have to take more, and the wife has the camera at work.

That's a beautiful set up, I've all ways like the parade items, especially the musical part, shows a different part of the SS.

Brian
    The complete uniform in the Darryl Pajot image has been spread to the seven winds, i.e. the helmet et cetera. I have the tunic, breeches, and some other doo dads of little note. Darryl sold these things to buy more helmets, and then sold his whole collection of black helmets soon thereafter in the crush of events.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to the site, and love what i see so far.   New to the site, and love what i see so far.  

?

Hi Brian -

If you like the bandsman black tunic, try Craig Gottlieb Militaria and cllick Uniforms for an example (perhaps worth discussion, in any event).

?

P.S. Brian -

I have a son interested in such things as well, but believe that scouring the original is the best way to learn.

Honestly, I would hate to spend any hard-earned money on a fake for comparison.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast