Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set

Article about: Great to see Scott, very nice indeed Nick

Default New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set

New to this forum but see some familiar faces. I thought I would post a pic of a new dot set I acquired, made of very good high quality materials, and finished on the interior with scrap tropical material, three or 4 different types/shades. It is a later model and lacks boards, but does have a really beautiful Bevo eagle. The quality of the base material for the camo is a bit higher than usually encountered, and consistent with other SS camo made by this manufacturer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set
    P
    Many

Default re: New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set

The "Dot" collection for now.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set  

Can you show photos of the interior of your clothing and photos of the eagle. All ptotos are to far away. I can't see any detail of the fabric.

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum!

I too would love to see more. I really like the sound of the jacket.

Cheers, Ade.

I'll post some more of the newest set, I understand the pics are not closeups, I can assure you though its all good. take care!

My digital camera is very dated, so here are a few shots of the new set from the previous owner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set   New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set  

New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set   New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set  

New SS dot pattern (erbsenmuster) set  

Here is the interior, partial, of the second SS four pocket, its finished with different internal scrap material, however, same maker mark, different size, rzm eagle. The quality of the base camo is very close to the first jacket posted, and much better than others I own or have seen.
    The first set is finished with nicer keyhole gimp corded button closures, the second with the more common standard foot attachment. I've seen the keyhole pattern finish more on the fly area of the pants, less common on the front closure of the jacket.

?

Welcome Scott!

Okay, it's off to the camera store for you, because I see a dot wrap I'd love to see more of. And is that an M44 tunic hiding out with all that dot?

Really great pieces.

Hello Trikot, thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here, nice to meet new collectors and ideas. The jacket on the far right is indeed a dot wrapper, with dot panzer pants, and the field grey is an unissued M43, it just has a sleeve eagle, nothing else. I'll have to borrow a camera, as I don't want to buy a new one now. If you want to see more of anything in particular, just let me know, happy to post and share.

Thanks for the extra pics. All looks very nice.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast