Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

New SS items of interest

Article about: Here is a Lubstein "Privat" closer to home. This was once the property of Stezelberger and he keeps an image on his site. I should charge him residuals. A similar cap as an enliste

Default Re: New SS items of interest

Wow !!!!

and all this is free of charge . thanks F B and all !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SS items of interest
    P
    Many

Quote by command450 View Post
    Wow !!!!

and all this is free of charge . thanks F B and all !!

When one looks closely in terms of time and treasure, say, of your correspondent since he received his first piece of Nazi booty ca. about 1963, then the price is astronomical. However, no where in the information super highway or whatever this ding bat contraption is really called, with twits, tweets, and twirps, can you readers find as many nice pictures of real regalia. What that I had such a convenience when I was a beginner? I might have developed a normal and healthy attitude to my fellow human kind, instead of the touchy, resentful, neurotic obsessive compulsive approach to foetid woolens that weighs on me today.New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interest

FB, is there a chance you have any original Fritz Lang movie posters? or a Citizen Kane one ? I can only imagine what else you have acquired since 1963 !

Quote by command450 View Post
    FB, is there a chance you have any original Fritz Lang movie posters? or a Citizen Kane one ? I can only imagine what else you have acquired since 1963 !
    Dear Sir, I must admit that I stole the Fritz Lang thingies from the firmament. I own no such objects, but I like his movies and I wish I could wear a monocle as he did. I have more than the average pile of Nazi junk, but surely not as much as some. All comparisons are odious. Maybe I should have developed an interested in capturing bugs and keeping them on long, black pins in vitrines? That was the assignment in the summer of 1966, or was it 1965. Not a lot of black SS caps on offer then, as I was 13 or 12 years of age. Or they were where I could not find them, surely.
    Do they fake insects like SS cap insignia? I always was sad for the insects we had to then gas with whatever wretched poison was in use in 1966, which I am sure stunted my growth and poisoned my "precious bodily fluids."New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interest
    Attached Images Attached Images New SS items of interest 

All these foetid woolens await their new owner and some more worthy station in this 21st century.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    All these foetid woolens await their new owner and some more worthy station in this 21st century.

Sir,please tell me this is not anytime soon....

Your Foetid woolens are a spectacular glimpse into a time long gone. An era of quality and unparalleled interesting historic value.What was once prized possessions for those that wore them and the allied armed forces members whom earned the right to their possession, are here and now for our veiwing!

I would say you and others here, will spare some from dropping their snow globes.

Thanks. The "Rosebud" thing is a motive force in my life.New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interest

Sometimes the contrast is needed, as in the famous concept of "Freund/Feind"New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interest

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interest
    Quote by Tricot View Post
    Good sir,

Yes there is quite a bit of available material on the Stammabteiling. My query centers more on the availability of the grey badged species of these black wool uniforms.

They appear to be very, very rare. I assume they almost never come up for sale. If one were seeking to accumulate a top notch collection such a tunic would be highly desirable. The linkage to Munich and the staff level cufftitle tell their own story.
    Never say never....

The uniform still for sale on the Herman site is of even better quality than the piece I illustrate here and which has long been a subject of our inquiry on this site.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast