Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

New SS items of interest

Article about: Here is a Lubstein "Privat" closer to home. This was once the property of Stezelberger and he keeps an image on his site. I should charge him residuals. A similar cap as an enliste

Default Re: New SS items of interest

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestOne hint: the master cap maker was responsible for the application of the crown piping on such caps as this. Compare, then the black SS senior leader cap to the fake HJ leader cap.....

the black cap is quite real, whereas the brown one is quite fake, and separated not only by time, but by the skill of who made the latter compared with the former.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SS items of interest
    P
    Many

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestConsider these two objects more closely then....

New SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestNew SS items of interestwhoever made the brown tag was not a native speaker of German. Or, at least, was very poorly educated. All tags save the junko brown tag are quite real, but I shall not describe their chronological order, either.

All fakers reading this are cordially enjoined to eat ebola filled donuts or otherwise to bugger off, but my warning does no good.
    The mistakes in the tag were long ago fixed.

?

Thanks FB i see exactly what you mean, regarding the structure of the grammatical sentences, it does make things a little harder when its not your first language

Thanks to my UK colleague for his intervention.
    My mind is seized of picayune details for lack of a greater calling in life.
    I should ride extreme bicycles in extreme places, instead, maybe....

However, certain words in German are capitalized, and certain words......are.....not........plainly...or visibly

Quote by davejb View Post
    Thanks FB i see exactly what you mean, regarding the structure of the grammatical sentences, it does make things a little harder when its not your first language
    Thanks, I am not a native speaker of German, mind you, but I can spell in German, which the maker of said tag cannot, or simply screwed up in at least two places. These two errors contain ample warning for all and many who seek these items.....

The newer species of fake later make SS tag corrects these errors, but the tags and caps with the errors are still present as a trap....

What a wealth of information, F B !!

The skill,quality and workmanship by those master cap makers is absolutely amazing!

?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast