Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

nice image of early SS headwear

Article about: This image appeared elsewhere. I have forgotten where. I imagine it shows members of the LAH. Thanks

?

Default nice image of early SS headwear

This image appeared elsewhere. I have forgotten where. I imagine it shows members of the LAH.
    nice image of early SS headwearnice image of early SS headwearnice image of early SS headwearnice image of early SS headwearnice image of early SS headwear
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nice image of early SS headwear
    P
    Many

?

This Picture was posted here on WR some time ago by myself and is residing in my collection. I do not put a watermark on it because it is my pleasure to share such interesting material with the community here on the Forum.

Best
    M.

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    This Picture was posted here on WR some time ago by myself and is residing in my collection. I do not put a watermark on it because it is my pleasure to share such interesting material with the community here on the Forum.

Best
    M.
    Thank you, colleague, for your fine, fine citizenship and for your generosity with your superlative material. We are very grateful.

?

Quote by MM1985 View Post

Best
    M.
    Thank you for sharing your remarkable image. It is certainly worth seeing again. Have any of these early grey caps survived to today?