Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich

Article about: The Hannahs Reich site Hanners Reich has a very nice grouping to an LAH member who appears to ended up in the Grenz Polizei of the SD. It even looks as if he kept the Danziger skull from upg

?

Default Nice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich

The Hannahs Reich site Hanners Reich has a very nice grouping to an LAH member who appears to have ended up in the Grenz Polizei of the SD. It even looks as if he kept the Danziger skull from upgrading his cap (Unfortunately not there). The rock has restored insignia. Am I the only one who thinks the Grenz Polizei cufftitle on the black rock is a bad choice. It is however a nice grouping. Thanks
    Nice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich
    P
    Many

It is an amazing grouping, something you don't see every day...first time I've seen a Grenz-Polizei cufftitle on a black tunic.

From the link below you can see an example of a feldgrau variant:

GRENZ - POLIZEI Uniform Ensemble

?

Quote by Blitzvogel View Post
    It is an amazing grouping, something you don't see every day...first time I've seen a Grenz-Polizei cufftitle on a black tunic.
    My point exactly. That uniform grouping was outstanding. Even better was the higher officer cap that the owner had as well. Perhaps the finest of its kind.

A man of this rank likely did not wear the black uniform during the war but could have updated his insignia.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thank you Bob.
    The description states the insignia has been restored. I think a better choice would have been to restore it to an LAH example as in this photo from the grouping.
    Nice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich

Or one has to have several examples to show the variety.Nice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich

God, I could only pray to nab a grouping like that. Truly a sight to behold.

Foetid woolens.Nice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs ReichNice LAH grouping Hannahs Reich