Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history

Article about: The story of this camouflage is incredible and speaks a lot about our collecting world made up of passion, study, humility, euphoria, research and I think it may please everyone to know it.

forgot a pic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history
    P
    Many

Before talking about his long militancy in Hiag, I showi two movies on YouTube.

Here a very annoyed Rit.tner from cell phones and cameras (when you're done we'd like to start remembering) lays flowers on Wittman's tomb. I remind him to deliver him a dispatch by climbing on 007 where he ordered immediate disengagement.

https://youtu.be/YOrLYgUp238

Instead, it devotes a melody (who recognizes it) to the harmonica at the end of the ceremony.

https://youtu.be/w8ezBzn-DoI

A significant episode of Rit.tner's post-war life was surely the arrangement of the monument of the 1 panzer korps.

In 1971, near Koblenz, and specifically in the village of Marienfels, a monument was erected to commemorate the fallen of LSSAH and HJ.
    The resort was not casual because at 39/40 some soldiers had been stationed in the village and the SS had a special relationship with the premises with which they built the cemetery.

The memorial, alongside the symbols of the LSSAH and the Panzer Korps, wrote at the base of the writing: "" The dead of war warn the world of peace, "above the base was placed a stele with imprinted the iron cross and the script" To our fallen 1.Panzer-Korps comrades. Loyalty to the faithful. "

At first, however, the symbols were removed, but things came to light with the anti-fascist night's actions that did not fail to embellish the monument (as is often the case in germany) with the assassination or removal of the T Treue um Treue (loyalty to the faithful) transforming it into Reue um Treue (remorse for the faithful).

Lastly, there was the ban on the annual commemoration ceremony of the celebrations held each November with the consequent reactions of the parties and the usual squalid teatrino that we witness in Italy during the commemoration of certain fallen.

The bottom was touched on the night of 03/05/2004 when the monument to the fallen was completely destroyed.

Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full historyNominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history
    For years, the annual protest marches called "Für den Wiederaufbau des Denkmals des I.SS-Panzerkorps!" (For the reconstruction of the monument of the 1st SS-Panzerkorps).

As long as our Ritt.ner, in collaboration with life's daring, finally reconstructed the monument in a private land

Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full historyNominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history
    An event she was always proud of (rightly) and that she highlighted Raimund Fromm's booklet and the DVD with him interview on it.

Famous pic of Woscidlo: him unit attached to HQ . They bring orders to troops also behind enemy lines, they were very close to top 12 th PNZ DIV HJ commandersNominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history

no words necessary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history  

For the moment i close the topic here, i will show you more soon.... i have a lot of documents to organize and translate.

I forget the collector view...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history   Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history  

Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history   Nominative Oberjunker 12 Pnz Div HJ plane smock 1/2 mod 42 with full history  

2 pages of incredible history...what a great story .

Well organized and illustrated Mauro !!

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Fantastic! Great work!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice thread. Thank you!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast