Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

"Not for me. But let other weigh in." An example of idiocy When real material flummoxes the collector

Article about: Our Robert H has a nice ca. 1934 or 5 black enlisted cap for sale which elicited this idiotic statement above on the other site. This cap is completely authentic. I know where it came from,

Default "Not for me. But let others weigh in." An example of idiocy When real material flummoxes the collector.

Our Robert H has a nice ca. 1934 or 5 black enlisted cap for sale which elicited this idiotic statement above on the other site. "Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector

This cap is completely authentic. I know where it came from, and someone should give it a fitting home, among all of you

who ask me each day for one of my caps.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-24-2015 at 11:30 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector
    P
    Many

I realize I am not supposed to boost things, but this is an authentic cap, with patina and character. The alacrity with which some face-less buffoon with no experience can assassinate good material is an outrage.

"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collectorAlso a pet peeve of mine as concerns collector argot, notice how the Sta. 47 is not described as a "Fussstandarte" but just as a "Standarte."
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-24-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Experience and insight derive from time and effort, as well as much sacrifice and struggle. The cavalier manner in which the internet grandee hidden behind the screen falsely puts on the mask of authority surely needs its appropriate censure and rebuff!

Journeymontana

Not for me. But let other weigh in.

I think it says it all about this posters comment. The passing of a comment then followed by the get out clause. If they are not certain enough to stand by their comment, then why bother to make it. Thankfully this sort of post is usually given the weight it deserves. A newbie comment made by someone desperate to contribute.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Journeymontana

Not for me. But let other weigh in.

I think it says it all about this posters comment. The passing of a comment then followed by the get out clause. If they are not certain enough to stand by their comment, then why bother to make it. Thankfully this sort of post is usually given the weight it deserves. A newbie comment made by someone desperate to contribute.
    You have exactly expressed my sentiment. I understand the desire to take part and to be recognized. I salute that. What makes me very angry is the viciousness out of ignorance or jealousy, and then
    the cowardice of promptly denying responsibility. It is the latter I detest.

We have posted so many images of authentic caps of this type that any serious person can well learn the traits of such things and make an informed assessment.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-24-2015 at 06:22 PM.

"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collectorSo many images....

"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collectorHere is a picture of the cap with the collector who found it before Robert bought it.

I am sure this Visor will be sold, it is a beautiful example...Where is he selling it?

Quote by wizardman View Post
    I am sure this Visor will be sold, it is a beautiful example...Where is he selling it?
    Let us ask Robert H. to tell here, which I will leave to him.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast