Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

"Not for me. But let other weigh in." An example of idiocy When real material flummoxes the collector

Article about: Our Robert H has a nice ca. 1934 or 5 black enlisted cap for sale which elicited this idiotic statement above on the other site. This cap is completely authentic. I know where it came from,

"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector"Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collectorand happy buttons...and tags..and stamps...and boards and things.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-26-2015 at 02:20 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Not for me. But let other weigh in."    An example of idiocy   When real material flummoxes the collector
    P
    Many

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5