Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

Article about: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-co...11/#post468095 Here is the previous thread with the identical kampfbinde. A never seen variation suddenly appears twice within several months. That say

Default NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

I'm about to buy this one! What do you think? It is up for $130! It's price seems kinda suspicius to me so i ask you, is it a real or a fake one?

Does the SS tag look like post war attached to you too?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

A fake armband in my opinion.Perhaps the RZM tag attached to it has a chance to be an original one.

NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!contrastNSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Do show the Kampfbinde to Bob Coleman, whom I trust in this material more than any other.

Quote by placentinha View Post
    A fake armband in my opinion.Perhaps the RZM tag attached to it has a chance to be an original one.
    I do not think any of it is real, frankly.

It is from Snyder's Treasures and i heard he isn't the best dealer around with a lot negative feedback! Is it true?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    It is from Snyder's Treasures and i heard he isn't the best dealer around with a lot negative feedback! Is it true?
    He has a lousy reputation. You can find many nice Kampfbinden elsewhere, for more money, but of sound quality.

This is a S A Reserve kampfbinde. The S S RZM tag is of course incorrect for this item. Within the past two months, another identical piece sans S S tag was posted on this site. At the time, I commented that I had never seen a S A Reserve piece with the ribbed gray edge tresse. They have always been a solid material as shown on the attached images, In my opinion, this is a total well made fake. The only ribbed tresse used was the black stripe on S S kampfbinde, which indicated reserve members by gray collar tabs and cufftitle, never an armband.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!   NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

Stammabteilung thus.

Bob Coleman is the great expert and the foundation of this site.

See additional SS Reserve regalia. NSDAP SS/SA Armband!! This blue bordered cuff title courtesy of Robert Hassler.

Re: NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

Bob Coleman is the great expert and the foundation of this site.

FB-
    Thank you for the compliment. However, I shun the title of "expert." There is too much baggage that comes with that title. I prefer to say that hopefully I have picked up some knowledge after handling and studying this material over the past 55 years.
    Knowing the source of the subject of this thread reinforces my opinion on not only this kampfbinde but the one I mentioned had been in a previous thread.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast