Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oberbayen Cuffband

Article about: "Definitive Works of the SS" Berthold / Hritz. The possibilities are infinite! Jay

Default Re: Oberbayen Cuffband

"Definitive Works of the SS" Berthold / Hritz. The possibilities are infinite!

Jay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oberbayen Cuffband
    P
    Many

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    "Definitive Works of the SS" Berthold / Hritz. The possibilities are infinite!

Jay
    Thanks, but colleague Hritz knows more than I do, as does colleague Derek and many more here I might name for you. I only know about certain few pieces in the SS price list. But we have assembled a lot of data here that is spread out across hell's half acre in a frustrating way, and I still believe in books. I write for a living, you see. And I do have a bang up publisher in Germany, where the modern book was invented, and where Uniformkunde is a serious thing. I guess I am not really at home with the open source, dis assembled nature of knowledge in the 21st century, Google and their library project notwithstanding. I am also not into content analysis with the digital method, either, frankly.....yawn.

You are far too modest F.B. We appreciate you, Mr. Hritz, and the others that share their decades of knowledge with us here on the forum. Salute!

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    You are far too modest F.B. We appreciate you, Mr. Hritz, and the others that share their decades of knowledge with us here on the forum. Salute!

Jay
    Thank you very much. I am limited to these foetid black woolens and little else. The whole gamut of things is surely beyond my weak mind. Thanks, FB
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oberbayen Cuffband   Oberbayen Cuffband  

Oberbayen Cuffband   Oberbayen Cuffband  

Oberbayen Cuffband  
    Attached Images Attached Images Oberbayen Cuffband 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2