Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Odd Badges

Article about: Here are 2 more from a friend what do you guys think?

Default Odd Badges

Here are 2 more from a friend what do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images Odd Badges  Odd Badges 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Odd Badges
    P
    Many

Default Re: Odd Badges

Both fantasy items sorry.

The "Waffen SS Berlin 1939" tag only came up the other day on the forum. Old rubbish from the 1970's. See here:

GESTAPO WARRANT DISC/ Eagle Pendant Need Help knowing if real

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Both fantasy items sorry.

The "Waffen SS Berlin 1939" tag only came up the other day on the forum. Old rubbish from the 1970's.

Cheers, Ade.
    Agreed,sorry. Stewy

Both rubbish.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Well I have posted five things today for a buddy and all of them were fake, I am split between telling him and just letting it go. I have only known him a short time and I think if I tell him that the items that he paid top dollar for and he thinks are real are just junk then he would be pretty upset. But I also think I need to let him know that whoever is selling him this stuff is screwing him over. Crappy spot to be in =(

I have been in your situation sadly many times.

People might react badly at first, but most accept the truth and appreciate it in the end.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

As hard as it may be. Tell him what you've been told here. He can always check authenticity elsewhere. Best to state the info you've acquired as a starting template at least. Stewy

Crappy spot indeed, but if you Don't tell him, he'll only go on buying garbage fakes for big money and when he finally Does find out eventually, he certainly won't appreciate it much you're not telling him. Better the small hit than the big one down the road.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Why don´t you just ask him to join this forum? That way maybe he will post pictures before he buys stuff.
    Cheers,
    Pieter
    What's this Depot USA ad doing in my text? can't the put ads somewhere else?

?

I think that your new found friend may appreciate the fact that knowing him for a short time and that you are trying to help him in this way, goes to prove that you have his best interests at heart and that saving him money can only be a good thing, true he maybe upset but that will be more a case of embarrassment in the fact he has been conned and will worry about your opinion of him, noone likes to be made to feel a fool and especially in front of their peers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast