Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinion - Collar Tabs

Article about: by youthcollector1 What bothers me the most is the white thread. Attachment 555107 I must agree that I do not like the construction of these tabs. The silver piping(not black and white)is no

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    What bothers me the most is the white thread.
    Attachment 555107
    I must agree that I do not like the construction of these tabs. The silver piping(not black and white)is not correct for an officer's tab. In my opinion, they are 4th Reich collar tabs
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion - Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Thank you Bob for your further contributions to this forum. I have called for your opinion several times, and I want you to know I'm very thankful for your answers.

?

Keep in mind, we are not here to shoot your items down. We are here to give a quick , simple appraisal. ( for free, I might add). Many places charge for this.

Thanks everyone! Just looking for some answers, your opinions are much appreciated. Like I mentioned earlier, SS items are far out of my realm of knowledge. Thanks again, looking forward to participating in future discussions.

the piping is not the typical "candy cane" striped as you would normally expect.

it is a series of chevrons. this is not correct as Bob Coleman has already pointed out.

Opinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsOpinion - Collar TabsPiping......such as it was....is....and will always be.....if you want something authentic.

Needless to say, these things are affixed to their point of origin and remain thus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2