Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

opinions on Flatwire cap eagle

Article about: by carlsson1982 I know this one well, since I've been burned by one some years back. Here's the same fake.. I notice with your example Sid, they trimmed it really close to the edge and I won

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    I know this one well, since I've been burned by one some years back. Here's the same fake..
    I notice with your example Sid, they trimmed it really close to the edge and I wonder if that was done to hide the saw tooth edge weave.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinions on Flatwire cap eagle
    P
    Many

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I notice with your example Sid, they trimmed it really close to the edge and I wonder if that was done to hide the saw tooth edge weave.
    Well this one was sewn on a fake jacket, so I couldn't see the back. The front was very convincing so I took the chance and It didn't paid off.

Well this one was sewn on a fake jacket, so I couldn't see the back. The front was very convincing so I took the chance and It didn't paid off.
    With fake bevo insignia, the tells are usually on the back and are often impossible to tell from the front, even harder with a flatwire as you can't see the thread used in the same way you can with a "normal" bevo.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

original used one
    opinions on Flatwire cap eagle

and minty
    opinions on Flatwire cap eagleopinions on Flatwire cap eagle

Yes those are good. I think their should be a sticky thread only for "flatwire" examples.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    With fake bevo insignia, the tells are usually on the back and are often impossible to tell from the front, even harder with a flatwire as you can't see the thread used in the same way you can with a "normal" bevo.
    You are right Jerry but when I had this fake and compared It with a original, there was a very small details that I could see. I will make a comparative picture of the two.

Quote by Hsturmfhgeorg View Post
    and minty
    opinions on Flatwire cap eagleopinions on Flatwire cap eagle
    Nice originals Hsturmfhgeorg,Thanks for posting.
    Sid what bothered me about the eagle apart from the reverse was the head and beek,And the body seems a bit chubbier.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Well there you have It, you are correct. It's that head and body but also the cloth.

Well there you have It, you are correct. It's that head and body but also the cloth.
    Sid The doubt was there but I think i was trying to convince myself it was good.Now i'm in no doubt.
    Thanks again.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2