MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on this waffen ss greatcoat please!!enjoy the pics!!

Article about: JUST WANDERING IF YOU GUYS THINK THIS GREATCOAT LOOKS GOOD TO YOU GUYS,im far from being an expert and consider myself a total novice BUT TO ME THIS ONE LOOKS GOOD(IVE BEEN COMPARING IT TO K

?

Default Re: Opinions on this waffen ss greatcoat please!!enjoy the pics!!

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this waffen ss greatcoat please!!enjoy the pics!!
    P
    Many

THANKYOU EVERYONE,AFTER POSTING THIS AD I ACTUALLY"FOULD AND CONTACTED THE "COMPANY IN AUSTRIA AND ITS A FILM REPRO FROM CA 20+ YEARS AGO...SHOULD HAVE POSTED AND LET YOU GUYS KNOW THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS.ILL TRY AND GET IT OFF THE SELLER AS ITS A "EXCELLENT REPRODUCTION "THAT USSES THE "EXCACT " SAME MATIERIAL AS THE "ORIGINALS... AND THE CUT IS THE SAME...SUPOSIDY ONE OF THIER BEST REPROS(its over 20 years old as it still has the "old address" from the film /theatre company...there is a slight chance that it is original as they said that they have been around for 150 years and if i do get it i could send it in to get verified as they "did make original ww2 items" during ww2...but its a fke in my eyes...ill offer them 150 euros plus shipping as i can use this for my "reanactor uniform as its from the same "matierial" and the "cut" is from original stensils...so a high end rero...i can atleast hopefully get this and use it to "wear around" when i go to shows and so forth with out feeling bad(would never wear an og ss uniform item as its to nice to ruin history in my opinion)

thanks for all your help everyone and sorry for not posting this yesterday when i found out...YOUR THE BEST PEOPLE/COLLECTORS ON WAR RELICS( MOST OF YOU ANYWAY..LOL)THANKS AND VERY BEST REGARDS FROM AUSTRALIA ANDREAS SCHENK

?

Andreas, don't worry, that is original, as I said, there is a lot of originals floated from this firm. Most of they used nowadays- probably a copies, but as usually all of the old firms use original items. But I think most of this firms was allready cleaned by collectors. I guess you can find old original Kammerstempel in the inside pocket or on the right side of the coat , where the liner connected to the coat. Normally all the theaters says that they do not have originals, but it's not true. I owned and preowned many originals from Russian movie studios and theaters.
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Check this, I' ve take this stuff from the theaters approx 8 years ago, there was even live m 24 grenades
    Regards,
    Dimas

Hi Andreas, that greatcoat is original. Buy it.

Film prop companies used to have tons of original material.

There was a big sale from a film prop company here in the UK two years ago. Masses of original kit sold there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Check this, I' ve take this stuff from the theaters approx 8 years ago, there was even live m 24 grenades
    you find some interesting things Dimas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2