Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

original?

Article about: The authentic item is made of textiles that are, despite all claims of heaps of old cloth left over that have been whipped into perfect frauds, fairly unique. Moreover, the handicraft, art,

The authentic item is made of textiles that are, despite all claims of heaps of old cloth left over that have been whipped into perfect frauds, fairly unique. Moreover, the handicraft, art, and overall quality of the tailoring is also not easily duplicated. The north German giggle boxes do pump out fakes of this kind, but they can be detected.
    There are some good copies, but they are not good enough if you have spent time with authentic eighty year foetid woolen garments.
    The key is to gain a sense of real age, real handicrafts, real odors, real appearance and on and on.
    It is possible. It requires diligence.
    It is not had via looking at images in the internet, or through a wholly digital approach.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original?
    P
    Many

Wow! wonderful!. FB you are great!. I must turn off. But tomorrow will start learning this thread. Many thanks to all. Bye.

Quote by venezia View Post
    Wow! wonderful!. FB you are great!. I must turn off. But tomorrow will start learning this thread. Many thanks to all. Bye.
    Thanks and good luck. Your question forces us to organize knowledge, and that is always a good thing. All the best.

original?At the time of the more or less standardization of the SS uniform in the 1934 period, the leading types were thus:

original?original?original?original?original?Dienstrock Trikot includes either a high quality Trikotage or a middling quality. The Saarbruecken uniform (Sta 85) is of the better quality, the Koeln/Bonn (Sta. 58) is of the average quality.

original?original?original?original?original?original?Attachment 695365Attachment 695366Trikotage and the real Ehrenwinkel, which is another feature of insignia, which we will analyze below.

CBH
    ?

I just wanted to thank Friedrich and Bob , two world class collectors who find the time to help out the new collector . Their knowledge is priceless , and we should all be thankful for them sharing it with us so freely . Thank you both , and all those other experts who provide so much to this site .
    Cheers

original?original?original?original?original?Tuch, i.e. woolen textile, of lesser quality. As usually found in the issued uniforms, but never say never.....

original?original?original?original?original?original?Here as visible in the early peaked cap.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I just wanted to thank Friedrich and Bob , two world class collectors who find the time to help out the new collector . Their knowledge is priceless , and we should all be thankful for them sharing it with us so freely . Thank you both , and all those other experts who provide so much to this site .
    Cheers
    Thanks. When the person poses the question in a polite way, and is a nice correspondent, as in the case of our Venezia, then such work is always a pleasure.
    Thanks for your thanks. Very strange world we live in, I will tell you, but there it is and here are the foetid woolens.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast