MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

original?

Article about: The authentic item is made of textiles that are, despite all claims of heaps of old cloth left over that have been whipped into perfect frauds, fairly unique. Moreover, the handicraft, art,

The gabardine variant of black tunic for the summer is very hard to find. I have never owned one, but I well know the textiles used in summer uniforms for other organizations.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original?
    P
    Many

I think Bob Coleman has a gabardine black uniform....

JMM
    ?

Friedrich,

I think one can not thank you enough for your knowledge, time, cooperation and politeness.
    For those of us who can not afford SS items, it's a true pleasure to see your item's pics and read your informative posts.
    THANK YOU

Quote by JMM View Post
    Friedrich,

I think one can not thank you enough for your knowledge, time, cooperation and politeness.
    For those of us who can not afford SS items, it's a true pleasure to see your item's pics and read your informative posts.
    THANK YOU
    Thanks for the kind words. Good luck in your collecting. FB

Hello. Many thanks for all. Specialy for Friedrich who is so kind and generous with his vast knowledge on the subject and that it is taking so much trouble for me to learn .

Today I can not go on, but I'm reading and doing what he advised . Tomorrow I'll be right over here. Thank you very much . Greetings .

Quote by venezia View Post
    Hello. Many thanks for all. Specialy for Friedrich who is so kind and generous with his vast knowledge on the subject and that it is taking so much trouble for me to learn .

Today I can not go on, but I'm reading and doing what he advised . Tomorrow I'll be right over here. Thank you very much . Greetings .
    Thanks. Read Mollo. It is also on line, in fact. Then look at our threads, especially the sticky ones. Later in the week I will extend my tutorial here, but I am busy with my actual tasks in my real life.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The gabardine variant of black tunic for the summer is very hard to find. I have never owned one, but I well know the textiles used in summer uniforms for other organizations.
    Here is the Silk/Mohair black VT tunic of Christian Tychsen, the quality and tailoring of this tunic is second to none this tunic is part of a very large pre-war grouping belonging to him , he went on to win the Knights Cross / Oak Leaves and commanded the Das Reich Division. As you guys well know my skills with a camera are not best but this silky material is really quite challenging to photograph
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original?  

Thanks, Mr Toncar, for your material and experience with this conflicted topic. We did address the linen silken issue, also, as it pertains to the white uniform.
    Thanks and do not hesitate to add to our work here.

?

original?a close-up if it helps

Thanks, very impressive, and I am sure that beginners here will know how important your additions are in this complex inquiry. Your tunic is in the Beaver book, if memory serves. Warm thanks.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-28-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast