Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original?

Article about: I have just been shown this picture of a number of items. Not the best photo in the world but the only one i have. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the various items from w

Default Original?

I have just been shown this picture of a number of items. Not the best photo in the world but the only one i have. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the various items from what you can see. I know nothing about cuff titles but would appreciate your opinions one way or the other on this kit.
    All the best,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I think you'll need better photos of the cuffs . I hope it's all original , it would be a nice group .

Unfortunately this is the only photo of the items. I realised it was asking a lot to get authentication of the items from it. The kit is not for sale yet, but might be and I just wanted to gauge the opinion in case it was offered. No worries, will have to wait and see.
    D

CBH
    ?

That is a couple of great cuffs titles if they prove to be good , I like the fact they have different backings . I believe the hat insignia is for customs , The best of luck

Yes, with the SS stuff and all cufftitles you'll need very good quality pics of the obverse and reverse. I'd say everything looks decent at a glance, but that doesn't mean anything. Who is the owner and what is the provenance would be important with a group like this, if it's already in a collection or from a dealer then everything has to be looked at very carefully.

Most of it looks to be genuine. However, the Totenkopf piece appears to be a fake. I can not tell on the Oberbayern title from the picture.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

You must secure clear, standard images especially of the two very valuable cuff titles. No one can seriously conduct business in this manner.

Original?Original?The images must be of this quality.

Authentic SSTV regalia is very desirable. However, it is also heavily faked and well. Hence, a question like this is a overture to disappointment in most cases.
    Do yourself a favor, and get sound images, if you want our help.

?

The Oberbayern cuff is undoubtedly genuine, as these flatwire bands with the "salt and pepper" backing have never been reproduced. I do hold out hope for the other cufftitle too, as I see the remains of an "F" tag on one end, which is a good sign. As said, better pics will be needed to confirm...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast