Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Camo Tunic??

Article about: Hi, I was hoping to get some thoughts on this SS Camo Tunic. Quite worn, faded and doesn't appear to ever had shoulder straps and sleeve eagle is removed. A few missing buttons were replaced

?

Default Original Camo Tunic??

Hi,
    I was hoping to get some thoughts on this SS Camo Tunic. Quite worn, faded and doesn't appear to ever had shoulder straps and sleeve eagle is removed. A few missing buttons were replaced.
    Any thoughts as to it being an original would be greatly appreciated.

Original Camo Tunic??
    Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Camo Tunic??
    P
    Many

It is a fake made by Janke and lacks the other shade of green dot to the pattern.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade. So I assume there is suppose to have 5 different dots? And 3 of them are shades of green?

?

Default Compare this Camo

Thanks for the info. Last year, I had the opportunity to visit the National World War 2 museum and was fortunate to have a hands on tour of articles, weapons and uniforms donated by vets.
    I happened to take a photo of this Nazi Camo and believe it is a good example to compare other Camos, of the same pattern by. I can see the difference, the pattern and the colors of the dots.
    Original Camo Tunic??Original Camo Tunic??

interior markings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Camo Tunic??  

tiger007
    ?

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! You know this tunic is fake and you agreed with the members who told you so. But you posted this for sale on ebay anyway. And you described the tunic in great detail as completely original 1944. Why can't you be honest and list it as a repro. You act so nice on the forum but then you turn around and are so deceitful and lying to make a buck on ebay.

CBH
    ?

Please include a link to eBay , I would like to compare these items . Welcome to the Forum

?

Hi. I hope you are not talking about me. ? I've never posted anything like this on EBay or any where else. Please specify who you are talking about. Thanks!