Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original SS tunic?

Article about: Dear Members! I would like to ask for your help! I have seen this SS tunic here on this site. I know, it is not in a good condition, but I love the salty ones better as the ones in untouched

File a claim with Paypal, explain your situation... also, if you used a credit card through Paypal, contact your credit card company while you're at it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original SS tunic?
    P
    Many

Quote by Ingwe View Post
    i used paypal with this person, is it possible to get the money back?
    As long as you didn't send it as a gift and you file a claim (open a dispute or whatever it is called) I think you have a good chance of recovering your purchase price. I would get on it right away. Jim G.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    To this date, we have been unable to find a solution to this problem.
    A somewhat manual solution would be to monitor the sales threads and delete any from a poster with less than 100 posts and/or being a paid up member. Couple that with an email to the seller explaining the 100 post rule and any genuine seller should be able to understand without getting all riled up. If the seller engages in an open manner with the moderator then exceptions could be made. It's not like there are a thousand new items going up in the classifieds every day.

File a claim with PayPal. DO NOT say it was for anything German though!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I don' t understand.
    If you post in sell/buy topic that means you paid the WRF fee and post 100 messages before trap somebody with fake announce ?
    This is absolutly madness.

?

Only allow paid and registered members to place thing for sale. After all some of these trinkets goes for alot of money,- if someone is not willing to give their real name and bank data for a registration. Then why should they be allowed to sell expencive pieces of history.

No money, no honey. No pay, no play..etc etc etc..

There is always graigslist or the wall outside the supermarked if you want to have everything for free...

?

I had a "deal" as well
    but the names of the bank account were diffent
    mine was italian who even offered his bank details and ebay account
    he was selling ebay things
    and after two weeks see the feedback : 2007umbertob

avoid it! It is a thief!!!! Evitatelo! È un ladro !!!! Buyer: h***u ( 0 ) During past 6 months
    ORIGINAL JACKET FOR LEADER (#371367295870) EUR 500.00 View Item
    Negative feedback rating Attention!!!! He is a crook!!!!!! The police allready received a juridic plant ! Buyer: f***f ( 31Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) During past 6 months
    SCHIRMMUTZE OFFICIAL 100% ORIGINAL (#371364672202)

?

Paypal refunded my money yesterday for the listing that was here. That was a close one. Lucky

?

Hello all,

Seller contacted me and has refund me!

Reg,
    Ron

i hate when collectors get shafted by those thieves !
    i hope you get the money back !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3