Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Osttürkischer Waffen-Verband der SS

Article about: This material has been discussed on other forums and may therefore be already known to some members, but I thought it is of general interest and thus worth pointing out here as well. Brief,

Don't hide your light behind a bushel, Andreas. I consider you a historian, which is something I am not otherwise too often inclined to say here.
    You have shown more than enough willingness to read serious books, which is generally the parting of the ways around this place.
    We all know others for whom the mention of a book or books unleashed a torrent of abuse, excrement, and the dirty task of de conflicting a thread.
    To be sure, the measure of these things is more acute in Germany, with which I am very familiar, as you know, but we here are more expansive in our approach.
    How we deal with the primary sources, with the things, is Quellenkunde, and this undertaking is a very fundamental part of the historian's art and craft.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Osttürkischer Waffen-Verband der SS
    P
    Many

Osttürkischer Waffen-Verband der SSFor those offended by what I have just written, do look at this pleasing picture in order to calm down.

Osttürkischer Waffen-Verband der SSOr if you don't like Natalie Wood, then you will like this....

Here is what I mean, and I am sure some will shriek in despair, but it is how I learned all of this.....

https://archive.org/details/dahlmannwaitzque00dahl

Or, this is simpler and strikes to the core of the thing.

http://www.uni-graz.at/johannes.feichtinger/QK.pdf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2