Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

Article about: These tend to have the Steg, at least the ones I like the most. The example I enclose is not mine, but I have several similar pairs.Attachment 335764

Default Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

Good afternoon.

Today I got something special, I hope.
    It is a pair of black, white piped service trousers, made of black wool, with white piping. Could it be a good catch?
    I do not see trousers like this very often, and if they are for sale, they are quite expensive.
    So, please have a look and let me please have part on your ideas and your experiences.

Greetings from Remscheid-Lennep, germany.

Grenzwolf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers   Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers  

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers   Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers  

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers   Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

I can't comment on the authenticity of the actual trousers, not my area really but I don't like the tags at all.

?

In the meantime, it's worth studying this thread and then hopefully FB, Bob and others can help further..

SS RZM Tags

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I can't comment on the authenticity of the actual trousers, not my area really but I don't like the tags at all.

I am sorry to say that I dislike them, as well.

Based on the lousy tag, this piece is a species of fake made up entirely, though I would have to examine the thing in hand. The RZM specifications are all over the place, and such would be easy enough to have the Chinese vendors make these items.

Sad, surely. I wish it were otherwise. I have several authentic pairs, which I should photograph.

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersHere is an authentic tag of early make.

I must agree with my esteemed colleagues that these trousers are not period. I began seeing various garments in the late 1990's with spurious price and/or size tags affixed. I hope you can return them for a refund.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I must agree with my esteemed colleagues that these trousers are not period. I began seeing various garments in the late 1990's with spurious price and/or size tags affixed. I hope you can return them for a refund.
    Thank you, Bob, as ever. Glad we are of one mind.Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-22-2012 at 07:12 PM.

?

I agree with Ben, F-B and Mr. Coleman above. I compared your trousers to the dress example I posess and there are some distinct differences. While there is always some subtle variances in the tailoring, and this should be expected, the RZM labels remain consistent with what has been posted above. Based on this and what Mr. Coleman has relayed about price and size tags, I would seek a refund.

Best regards,

CMH

?

Surely not a good trousers
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast