Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzer Uniform

Article about: Firstly Hello & Happy New Year, I am hoping you guys can help me out on this uniform It consists of the Cap, Wrapper jacket and breeches. I know these are very expensive and sort after,

?

Default Panzer Uniform

Firstly Hello & Happy New Year,

I am hoping you guys can help me out on this uniform It consists of the Cap, Wrapper jacket and breeches. I know these are very expensive and sort after, the seller of these items has told me they are original.. but I know it's a minefield out there and I have never had such an item in hand and therefore would appreciate some expert opinions and to find out if any of the items are original. I have requested more photographs if there are any specific area's please let me know. Thanks & All the best

Panzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer UniformPanzer Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Uniform
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum. The uniform is of recent manufacture as the construction is incorrect for a period SS panzer wrap. The cap is Heer and has no relation to the uniform. More detailed pictures of the cap are necessary for an opinion.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi, and welcome to the forum

the seller of these items has told me they are original
    Well, rare indeed is the seller who proclaims his items are fakes...

What is the general location and provenance associated with these items?

If the seller does not know the difference between SS and Heer gear, how can you trust his opinion on anything. Walkaway from this stuff.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

The breeches might be authentic, but they do not fit the monkey jacket. Listen to Bob. He is very wise.

Run away

?

Hi All, Thanks for the welcome and all your comments. I have spoken again to the seller who has said the cap is Heer Panzer so not related to the SS Jacket, But insists that he has done his research and the Jacket is correct and wants to know the reasons why it's not, even though I said its of modern construction. As you may of guessed by now I'm a few quid into this otherwise I would just runaway Octavian. I wish I'd of posted before getting involved. If anyone can help any further so I can back my quest for a refund with more information it would be very much appreciated. I will get some more photographs tomorrow as he is adamant I'm wrong and have only this one that I haven't posted yet it shows faint markings inside with appears to say SS-BW

Panzer Uniform

Quote by SAS24 View Post
    Hi All, Thanks for the welcome and all your comments. I have spoken again to the seller who has said the cap is Heer Panzer so not related to the SS Jacket, But insists that he has done his research and the Jacket is correct and wants to know the reasons why it's not, even though I said its of modern construction. As you may of guessed by now I'm a few quid into this otherwise I would just runaway Octavian. I wish I'd of posted before getting involved. If anyone can help any further so I can back my quest for a refund with more information it would be very much appreciated. I will get some more photographs tomorrow as he is adamant I'm wrong and have only this one that I haven't posted yet it shows faint markings inside with appears to say SS-BW
    That alone should be enough, it is not an SS cut collar and to have an SS-BW stamp would NOT be appropriate.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

This is a total fake, the bright red in-lining is not right, i have never seen this the stamp is odd.
    you want a refund i have seen good copy's this is bad. also i mite add there is no bright red in-lining in any of the SS reference book wraps i've seen.
    also add a pic of the back of the collar. how much is he charging for this?

?

Thanks ironcross13 we're not talking hundreds here so it is important that I get a refund. It might seem naive of me to some, but I had total faith in this seller who is a regular at the militaria fairs and trusted his word as a relatively new collector.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast