Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Past and present

Article about: A look at the building of the Reichszeugmeisterei A report of the Bavarian Television of 16.1. 2014 Polizeisiedlung München vom 16.01.2014: Willkommen in Copland! | BR Mediathek VIDEO

Default Past and present

A look at the building of the Reichszeugmeisterei

A report of the Bavarian Television of 16.1. 2014

Polizeisiedlung München vom 16.01.2014: Willkommen in Copland! | BR Mediathek VIDEO

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Past and present
    P
    Many

The art work in the loft was interesting!.....

Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    A look at the building of the Reichszeugmeisterei

A report of the Bavarian Television of 16.1. 2014

Polizeisiedlung München vom 16.01.2014: Willkommen in Copland! | BR Mediathek VIDEO

Thank you very much. Very interesting.

That was treat for us - Thanks. A few years back, we had the pleasure of a brief introduction to Herr Andrä - seemed to be a very kind fellow. Neat to see him being interviewed. During the same visit to Munich, a friend guided us around this building, I think. At the time, I did not fully understand what he was telling us about this, and a few other buildings close by. The information presented here offered some additional clarity. Wish I had known more about what resided within the building at that time - I am certain we could have gained access to go in, and see more.

Past and presentThe RZM building was a show piece of Nazi architecture, and part of the Nazi rebuilding of Munich prior to 1939.

Thanks for posting! If anything this was a good chance to practice my German listening skills (which was pretty good, until Herr Steinmetzer started talking fast)

I drive once a year to Munich. And I'm still fascinated by the building and the entire region.

The first picture shows the official apartment of the RZM and the second, the foyer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Past and present   Past and present  

Thank you. I have driven by the place, I think, on the Schnellstrasse, that is, under the thing. I have never seen it altogether. There is a lot to see in Munich and a very good guide book in a series of guide books on various leading cities in the III. Reich ideal for the seeker of such relics and remains.
    I was in USAREUR in the epoch, but never had cause to go to the place when it was a U.S. Kaserne.
    All long gone.

Yes, Munich is always worth a visit! Not only because of his past!

F.B.

You know: Vorzellner, Johann

his pictures are very interesting!

Suchergebnisse | bavarikon
    Attached Images Attached Images Past and present  Past and present  Past and present 

Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    Yes, Munich is always worth a visit! Not only because of his past!

F.B.

You know: Vorzellner, Johann

his pictures are very interesting!

Suchergebnisse | bavarikon
    Dear Friend, thanks for the fine link. Wonderful things to be found. all the best, FB