Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!

Article about: I agree with Bob. Little known fact that they were so "Highly Secret" that they had to make their own hats Regards to all, Simon.

Default Re: Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!

i think that cap would compliment this uniform greatly
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!
    P
    Many

Hitler ate up almost all of Europe and now look at him...'ole Hermann is just a beanpole next to his Fuhrer now!....still ever the vegetarian,,,he now grazes in the pastures of the Nibelungen..its going to take more than a whole platoon of Valkyries to carry this lard ass off to Valhalla...LOL....

?

At last somone has told me what NIKE stands for i thought it was something to do with sports!!!

Talking Re: Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!

how abotu this 100percent original superrare lid with flag holder on the front worn by the aforemetioned lrdssah including a rare mocap shot in full regalia indeed the decals can only be described as mint untouched originals of a value that is inestimanable
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!   Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!  

Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!   Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!  

BenVK your cap is alive alivvveeeeeeeeee

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Perhaps the finest SS cap I've ever seen!  

heres my reworking of a joke i saw yrs ago it kinda explains the reason for the Nazi salute

In wake of the vexation engendered by wannabe mafioso and two-bit e-hustler "Butch Gooch", I've decided to revive this thread, which split my sides upon rereading. Laughter and good feelings to all.

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    In wake of the vexation engendered by wannabe mafioso and two-bit e-hustler "Butch Gooch", I've decided to revive this thread, which split my sides upon rereading. Laughter and good feelings to all.
    Thank you. "Butch Gooch" would likely try to buy such objects with the understanding that they are authentic.
    Such is the norm on said site, actually.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast