Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

A picture for Larry C.

Article about: as per your request, but you have to look closely at subject side arms in said image.

Thankyou Wim for the spelling correction..I should have slowed down a bit when typing including my thoughts ...which were racing ahead of me.

@ Andreas and I thankyou as part of a great team of historians here that always continue to fill in the blanks which no other forum on this subject can accomplish.

Very creepy is the bust of Hitler being in the center of the ceremony,. when in most marriages ..they are performed under the eyes of God.
    The New Order and New Society

Thanks again Gents for all that you do here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A picture for Larry C.
    P
    Many

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Was the original photo in the thread taken in Berlin? i can't make out the name on the street sign!..
    No. The couple decided to get married while they were in Berchtesgaden. The wedding took place in Munich (Traudl Junge's home city) and their honeymoon was spent at the Bodensee.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    No. The couple decided to get married while they were in Berchtesgaden. The wedding took place in Munich (Traudl Junge's home city) and their honeymoon was spent at the Bodensee.
    Thank you Andreas, the King of the obscure strikes again!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Thank you Andreas, the King of the obscure strikes again!....
    You're welcome, Paul.

It gets better still: I just got out my magnifying glass and took a closer look at the photograph as it appears in Traudl Junge's memoirs and can now tell you that the street sign next to Mr. Junge's head says "PETERSPLATZ".

See: Petersplatz

Thanks to others for a fine inquiry. Let persons read and reflect on this kind of examination of the evidence of the past. This exchange is what we
    foster and promote here, versus the bad behavior elsewhere. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-28-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4