Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

pictures ss uniforms

Article about: ss uniforms

dutch62
    ?

Default pictures ss uniforms

ss uniforms
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pictures ss uniforms   pictures ss uniforms  

pictures ss uniforms   pictures ss uniforms  

Attached Images Attached Images pictures ss uniforms 

2. # ADS

Default Re: pictures ss uniforms

Some of your images above are from the Grenadier Militaria website, whose owner Bruce Herman is a chum of mine.

This uniform was recently sold on said site.

Bob Coleman can say something more about it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pictures ss uniforms  

This interesting piece is for sale now.

as is this one, somewhat less embellished, but no less real and certainly interesting. It is not for the Nuremberg Sta, however, but some so. west German Sta.

I am not sure of my Romanian colleague's intent with his post, but let me be perfectly clear to point of being rude, which I otherwise strive here to avoid.

If you think I have acted contrary to Bruce Herman's interests, please write to him and say so. Or call him and tell him, if you want.

Or take the issue up with the proprietors of this website.

I have repeatedly posted material from Herman's website here so as to underscore a point as to authentic and high quality regalia. I have also done so with his permission, for which I also make no apologies, considering the degree to which I have made a signal effort to build up this website. I would happily post the material from other dealers I consider to be of merit. I strive to avoid the otherwise universal habit of the digital smashing of dealers and humiliating collectors as otherwise seems the norm on most other websites.

Dear colleague from the civilized world... never mind, you know it all, even though I haven't said a thing...

I have been to Romania several times, and have many friends there, in fact. These include people in responsible positions in state and society in their number. In the 1970s, I was also a protegee of the son of the former Romanian prime minister and confidante of Queen Marie, whose father, in turn was murdered by the Iron Guard in 1933 in the Carpathians. He was a very good friend.

Hence, where I live is actually less civilized than where others live, if such is an issue.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This interesting piece is for sale now.
    Friedrich,how much do these sell for? Stewy S

The price of the two SSVT uniforms was POR, so I am unaware of the final sales price. I do think they sell for the going rate, such as it is, with the similar sites in No. America, i.e. Whamond, Shea, Gottlieb, the Empire Militaria auction site, Burrmeister, Maederer and the like.

The Allgemeine SS uniform is around USD 8300 dollars, I believe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast