Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

pictures ss uniforms

Article about: ss uniforms

Default Re: pictures ss uniforms

Thanks,well i was expecting prices to be higher. Knowing how prices in this hobby have gone just lately. Stewy S

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pictures ss uniforms
    P
    Many

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Thanks,well i was expecting prices to be higher. Knowing how prices in this hobby have gone just lately. Stewy S

Thanks, then the piece without the collar patch is a bargain!

The SSVT ones are more pricey, I believe, but I shall leave it to others to name said price, as such is outside my purview.

What would these things cost in the UK with the reputable sellers?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks, then the piece without the collar patch is a bargain!

The SSVT ones are more pricey, I believe, but I shall leave it to others to name said price, as such is outside my purview.

What would these things cost in the UK with the reputable sellers?
    I don't know i shudder to think. I'd like one,but only one. Still i said that about IAB's & something went wrong there. I'm gonna have a look around see what folks are paying for them. Again thanks for info. Stewy S

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    I don't know i shudder to think. I'd like one,but only one. Still i said that about Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's & something went wrong there. I'm gonna have a look around see what folks are paying for them. Again thanks for info. Stewy S

Thanks. Please write to Bruce Herman. I should think prices in the UK at the good sites are higher, but I am not schooled in them. I also have no idea about combat badges and the like at all.
    I will tell you, though, that this object (der schwarze Rock) has retained its value, more or less, versus shares and real estate in the midst of the stock and land crash.

I must agree with my collegue, above. I have gotten more calls, from collectors and dealers wanting to buy, than I had received in the past year. It seems there is something to having tangibles instead of a piece of paper and hope.

I have always admired the early black clothing as it is the root of what was to become. Those who wore the braunhemd transitioned to many of the leadership positions in the black corps. When the war came, the standards suffered, in the uniforms, if not in the men.

Bob Hritz

In the same vein.....are there other schwarze Roecke for sale than on the Herman site at the moment? I know there are caps around, but where are other tunics?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture pictures ss uniforms  

I wish I owned these and could see all the tags and marks, even if they have spilled soup on their clothes. By the way, these is an image of the area in front of the Reichstag before Speer moved Gold Elsie to the grosser Stern in the Tiergarten.
    Attached Images Attached Images pictures ss uniforms 

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    In the same vein.....are there other schwarze Roecke for sale than on the Herman site at the moment? I know there are caps around, but where are other tunics?
    Yes, Peter Jenkins have one.

and here, too, more soup. These images are for the celebration of the Nazi seizure of power on 30 January 1937, that is, the fourth anniversary of same.
    Attached Images Attached Images pictures ss uniforms 

Quote by Anders S View Post
    Yes, Peter Jenkins have one.
    Oh, I forgot about that one; it is for the Abschnitt on the Bodensee. It is more costly than the Allgemeine SS uniform without the badge on Herman's site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast