Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservation

Article about: The Stammabteilung collar patch in all its grey glory... Maybe this officer knew the man who wore Mr. Hritz black's suit?

Default Re: A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservation

The Stammabteilung collar patch in all its grey glory... Maybe this officer knew the man who wore Mr. Hritz black's suit?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservation  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservation
    P
    Many

SS Ring Man
    ?

Good things are rare,and so nice to look at

A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationan addendum on this score....for those interested in arcane SS items.

The cap illustrated with the tunic above is not the cap at the head of this thread. It is similar.

A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationThese items were all neighbors of each other in western Germany of a distant time and place.

?

Beautiful is all i can say

A piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationA piece of SS regalia in excellent preservationall the bits of the past somehow re connected in some shadow of what has vanished.

Quote by Syrinx View Post
    Beautiful is all i can say
    Thank you. You are too kind. It struck me when my colleague posted the extract from the Orgbuch that I know well, but I realized that more of these things are linked geographically than is an accident. We do not have pieces, say, from Silesia, or East Prussia, or the like. I have seldom or ever seen them. All of mine are more or less from western Germany, Austria, and one is a Sudeten uniform, and an Alsatian one, too, mind you. These come mostly from the US zone of occupation. And a good thing, but it is a fact all the same. I have never seen a Berlin Allgemeine SS uniform, for instance, though I own a LAH one, of course.

Three years have passed since my post, and the uniform has changed hands, though the caps remain where they began far from here. I repeated geographical observations and then some as concern SS Oberabschnitt West.
    Such is ample evidence of my declining brain.

That is a stunning visor! Your friend are doing a very good job in keeping it in a such good condition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast