Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

possibly the worst item in the world

Article about: Ok maybe not the worst in the world but pretty dam close. Currently for sale on a dealers site for the princely sum of ........ £550. A snip. Someone's going to o get burnt. something should

Default possibly the worst item in the world

Ok maybe not the worst in the world but pretty dam close. Currently for sale on a dealers site for the princely sum of ........ £550. A snip. Someone's going to o get burnt. something should be done and people like this should not be allowed to rip collectors off
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture possibly the worst item in the world   possibly the worst item in the world  

possibly the worst item in the world  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement possibly the worst item in the world
    P
    Many

This goes straight into my pile of the most obvious fakes. The sad thing is that this for surely will be sold, people buy the dumbest things.

What is it supposed to represent other than a FAKE NON EXISTANT SS NON EXISTANT ARMBAND THAT NEVER EXISTED!! or am I a mistaken fool. This piece is an insult to history!! Thanks John for making me cringe! ( by the way John , I am not abusing you , I know you wanted to just highlight this junk!!)Leon.

You should post the site that has it for sale as a 'heads up' to other collectors. It isn't libelous to merely mention it. Then other collectors can draw their own conclusions about the honesty or dishonesty of the dealer.

I put a thread of horrifying SS fakes, and this belongs there.

What the hell is it even supposed to be?

Honestly I am ashamed. And no one does a thing to stop it. I have been a dealer for10 years. And never pass comment on other dealers items but this is disgusting. It is pure robbery.

Remains of the Reich for German Militaria

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    What the hell is it even supposed to be?
    I think it is a balloon flying monkey wearing a beautiful dancing girls hat(oh, and she is riding a unicycle with a fella in an uncompromising position!! ) Leon.

This is the "no fake SS regalia left behind" site.

But in all seriousness, if the collector uses our site with diligence and intelligence, is there really a reason to be trapped by such persons?

In another epoch, without the mechanism of checks and balances, the beginner could easily be duped, but not today.

Of course, there are those whose reach exceeds their grasp, and whose impatience and immaturity make them easy prey for such a thing.

Those unwilling to learn, to research, and to ask the proper questions really are a danger to themselves.

As long as I have collected Nazi regalia, in excess of fifty years, there have been crooks, but today the collector surely has a much better chance

of prevailing in the push and pull with an investment of time and the application of the mind.

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Honestly I am ashamed. And no one does a thing to stop it. I have been a dealer for10 years. And never pass comment on other dealers items but this is disgusting. It is pure robbery.

Remains of the Reich for German Militaria
    John ,I have "briefly" looked on this site when I have put on the old "militaria mart" search on , and I agree once looked never look again. That dealer is truly awful! Leon.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast