Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

possibly the worst item in the world

Article about: Ok maybe not the worst in the world but pretty dam close. Currently for sale on a dealers site for the princely sum of ........ £550. A snip. Someone's going to o get burnt. something should

possibly the worst item in the worldpossibly the worst item in the worldpossibly the worst item in the worldpossibly the worst item in the worldpossibly the worst item in the worldpossibly the worst item in the worldTo cleanse your eyes, here are some nice SS brassards.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement possibly the worst item in the world
    P
    Many

possibly the worst item in the worldpossibly the worst item in the worldIf the fakers could, they would invent some stamp from the city directory of Berlin for the Wilhelmstrasse and stamp it on the reverse of such textile absurdities.

Horrible junk that only a dishonest scoundral would try to pass off as something from the period.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Horrible junk that only a dishonest scoundral would try to pass off as something from the period.
    The fantasy concentration camp regalia material has been around for decades, as has the fantasy SS material linked to it.

My point: with fifteen minutes of clipping, posting, and thinking, no one needs to be a victim of such trash, especially with the knowing and generous people on this site who have centuries of
    collective experience.

This dealer was flagged up only last week on here when someone asked about one of his items of which I now forget. I noticed then he had four Panzekampfabzeichen's on his inventory and all were fake. The most notable were a grade IV Juncker '75' that is marked as sold (ouch!) and a Legion Condor Tank Badge that is still for sale at £275....That's a 10 grand badge if genuine. Which of course it must be as the owner, one Mr. David Wrathall states on his homepage:

"All items are guaranteed pre 1945 manufacture and we offer an unequivocal money back guarantee".

So that's alright then.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

But ned. .... it makes my blood really boil. As some of the items are marked as sold. The gold ccc is pure junk a as is the ss pennant.... KC and a ton of other items. He is on the same militaria mart as I am. One look at that site and one would say the whole lot must be crapp I have e mailed the owner to tell him of my concerns who says it's in hand. That was a month ago. There is also a thread on waf concerning said dealer. Are people so gullible that they buy this junk? It is criminal and nothing less than........

I reckon this guy could give Snyder a run for his money. Watch ya back Charley, you've got competition!

He must know somethings odd to price SS flags at £400.

Quite like the SS knive and fork which is marked 'sold' is it genuine? - eitherway must look pretty in somebody's collection.

matty

I notice he has the same ss panzer beret cut off listed as the one listed by spandau militaria.
    Could be the same dealer running multiple site's.
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    But ned. .... it makes my blood really boil. As some of the items are marked as sold.
    I understand that John, I was being facetious....as is my wont. But the fact is that a lot of his inventory is priced ridiculously low for a genuine piece, only a pure mug would fall for it. In this game, if you don't do your homework you're gonna get bit, it's that simple. Sadly, as we see on here week in, week out, there are hundreds who do, and others who are saved at the last minute by showing their prospective purchases for the scrutiny of the membership that saves them their shirt. And then you sometimes don't get a thankyou or never hear from them again (the SS/skull ring types especially spring to mind regarding this), and that's what boils my p*** even more....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Well the idea came from the SS Sportshirt patch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast