Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

?

Default Re: Post your favorite SS Item!!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 326005Attachment 326006Attachment 326007Attachment 326008Attachment 326009Attachment 326010To read the whacko site, I wonder why anyone bothers to collect SS material anymore, what with the funny aluminum badges, and now carved plates from Oberammergau or Wewelsburg or wherever being the newest donnybrook.
    Pretty silly.

We have a nice site, and people here show nice material.
    Very well said.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Very well said.
    Thanks. Some of us work very hard at it, and some of us have also spent a fortune in order to share their foetid thingies with a yearning public. One hopes that the result is positive, whereas the other site only spreads fear and doubt. A few profit, and they then drive off others, to leave the spoils for a little clique.

?

Whilst I am here, I might as well show this little one...

Not a favourite, but a decent piece nonetheless. A 1938 SS-TV K-98 Mauser cartridge casing.

Regards,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!   Post your favorite SS Item!!  

Attached Images Attached Images Post your favorite SS Item!! 

Whilst I am here, I might as well show this little one...

Not a favourite, but a decent piece nonetheless. A 1938 SS-TV K-98 Mauser cartridge casing.

Regards,

Carl
    Very nice. thank you.

the things of what most just dream about. You are a lucky man 1 have 1 questionable ss battlefield helm 40 sd helm and i felt lucky lol great collection thanks for sharing these rare items your a scolar and a gentelmen.

?

A pleasure F-B. And one must take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have posted their wonderful items here on this very useful thread. It is members such as yourselves who are constantly updating what is fast becoming a fantastic reference site for all things Third Reich. Bravo gentlemen (and ladies too of course).

Regards,

Carl

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Quote by Gary Bryan View Post
    the things of what most just dream about. You are a lucky man 1 have 1 questionable ss battlefield helm 40 sd helm and i felt lucky lol great collection thanks for sharing these rare items your a scolar and a gentelmen.
    Thank you.

I do work at the scholarship thing, but I am not so sure of the results.Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

A pleasure F-B. And one must take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have posted their wonderful items here on this very useful thread. It is members such as yourselves who are constantly updating what is fast becoming a fantastic reference site for all things Third Reich. Bravo gentlemen (and ladies too of course).

Regards,

Carl
    Dear Sir, thanks again to you and the others. Such a thing requires trust and mutual respect, which are two highly scarce virtues in the 21st century. How sad, really. Credit is really due to the proprietors here, who patrol the place and keep it orderly so as others feel comfortable enough to explore their items and encourage a reasonable assessment of conflicted and difficult material. No easy thing, and something that is lost over and over again elsewhere.

all i can say is thanku for sharing. This site is amazing although ive only been a mamber 1 month i feel im finally in safe hands.

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast