Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

Default Re: Post your favorite SS Item!!

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Other objects of note.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    My Dutch SS items...I can't remotely compete with Friedrich-Berthold and his fetid woolens!
    Always a pleasure seeing your uniforms!
    Cheers, Glenn
    Thanks. Your things are very nice and just as much invested of merit.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    "This MP better not touch my junk"?
    I was guessing, "Americans are sure friendly... after shooting us up!"

I love my collar tab, I've got it displayed with my Armband that started with this thread!

Quote by cat66 View Post
    from the looks ND hes wondering if he should turn his head and cough! LOL
    Haha, "I thought I passed all of the physicals..."

?

my favorite early SS photo album: 60 photos Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Josef schmitt from Naila

Notton,
    Thank you for sharing your early photographs. There is a wealth of material contained in the pictures and the images are of real interest to those of us who follow the early development of SS uniform.
    d'Alquen

I second the intervention above. Very nice pictures of high quality. These helmets with what looks like the Danzigerschaedel would make many here utterly lose their minds.

Very Nice Photos. Only if these men could unlock all that we search for, for those of us who scan history for answers. But, what fun would there be if we didn't have to look! Sometimes I wonder what they would say if we ran up to them in the street and said, "Excuse me sir, I'd like to see your RzM tag for reference..."

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!The officer corps of the SS when the kepi reigned was quite small. This fact always is germane, since the officers appear to have surrendered the kepi for the peaked cap in the Rw cut prior to the rank and file. For instance, on 1 January 1933, just before the seizure of power, there were a grand total of 818 officers in the SS. This statistic is from the table in the 1938/9 rank list.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-05-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    These helmets with what looks like the Danzigerschaedel would make many here utterly lose their minds.
    And no doubt be declared 'fake' on the maroon site!

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast